Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re detail-oriented and want a fast-paced, active job, then consider this Picker position at an organic salon products manufacturer! This Manchester, NH company has been proudly manufacturing their products with a focus on research, sustainability, and quality without cruelty for over 30 years. You’ll work a great first shift schedule!
Responsibilities of the Picker
- Pick items from shelves
- Box products
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Picker
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Team player who can work well independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., perform repetitive motions, and stand/walk throughout shift
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience, starting at $16/hour. Apply for this Picker opportunity today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.