A leader in specialty nonwoven fabrics is seeking a Plant Engineer to join their growing team in Hampton, NH. This company’s innovative, environmentally sustainable products are distributed worldwide. Enjoy coming to work in a positive, dynamic Lean culture as you manage capital and maintenance projects of industrial machinery. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of the Plant Engineer
- Oversee all aspects of capital projects and maintenance projects
- Plan and coordinate activities concerned with the design, construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment in a large, industrial plant environment
- Generate engineering layout drawings
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Manage projects to completion
Qualifications of the Plant Engineer
- BS in Engineering
- Five or more years of related experience
- Prior knowledge of manufacturing machinery environment (i.e., non-wovens equipment, plastic extrusion equipment, power plant, or building equipment)
- Experience with development engineering, capital project oversight and development, and project management
- Knowledge of preventive and predictive equipment maintenance planning
- Ability to understand and generate mechanical layout drawings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Familiar with Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid computer skills including MS Office/Project, CMMS (Mainsaver experience a plus), and AutoCAD
Hours for this Plant Engineer position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $85,000-$100,000/year.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.