Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join a growing and successful manufacturing firm in Salisbury, MA as a Plant Controller! In this full-time, direct hire role, you will act as the liaison between leadership and accounting, ensuring that the financial goals of the organization are communicated and being met, among other duties. This is a great opportunity for someone with manufacturing accounting experience and proven leadership skills!
Responsibilities of the Plant Controller
- Determine and report on financial consequences of business strategies and decisions
- Prepare and analyze other financial reports for leadership
- Recommend cost control measures, when needed
- Assist accounting team with month-end and year-end closings
- Compare forecasts against results and report on same
- Ensure accounting team is in line with GAAP
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Plant Controller
- Bachelor’s in finance or accounting and at least five years of cost/manufacturing accounting experience
- Managerial experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Detail oriented and good problem-solving skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.