Specialty: , Engineering
Take the next step in your career as a Plastics Engineer in Hudson, NH. A successful company is seeking a skilled individual to assist in the upfront project quoting as well as the development and maintenance of a robust injection molding process. This is a direct-hire opportunity with great benefits!
Responsibilities of the Plastics Engineer
- Process, validate, and record new products, molds, processes, or equipment
- Assist with tool and part quoting process
- Train Process Technicians on troubleshooting processing issues
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives via material, process, tooling, and automation enhancements
- Assist with daily production and troubleshooting established processes
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities
- Perform DOEs as required
- Communicate with customers and suppliers as needed
- Help promote a safe work environment
Qualifications of the Plastics Engineer
- B.S. in Plastics Engineering
- Familiar with scientific molding techniques, automation associated with injection molding, and process validation via the IQ/OQ/PQ validation system
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn, automotive requirements including PPAP, PFMEA, and APQP
- Understanding of Quality/SPC systems and requirements
- Ability to manage projects from inception to production
- Strong communicator with the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers and others
- RJG experience a plus
- Familiarity with secondary operations (welding, decorating, machining)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adjust priorities on the fly
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
Salary is commensurate with experience for this Plastics Engineer role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.