Plastics Process Tech
Plastics Process Tech
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Plastic Process Tech – 2nd and 3rd shift
Full service injection mold company is currently hiring process technicians to grow their team. This company serves the military, medical and automotive industries which are all essential employers and offer employment security.
The 2nd and 3rd shift Technician is responsible for managing the entire molding process and troubleshooting any issues to ensure a quality product is created.
Responsibilities of the Plastic Process Tech:
- Set up of the molding process according to set up sheets and communicate changes to team
- Help trainees with difficult situations and advise on next steps
- Correct and adjust processes to ensure production line runs smoothly
- Inspect and provide feedback to Quality control
- Properly dispose of excess material
- Ability to pass criteria for practical testing
Qualifications of the Plastic Process Tech:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of advanced machine operation experience
The third shift position is 11 PM – 7:30 AM, Monday- Friday and second shift is 3PM-11:30PM. Pay is dependent on experience but ranges between $19 – $23 per hour.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.