Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Newport, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
If you are looking to enter the manufacturing world and have strong attention to detail, consider this 2nd shift Polish Deburrer role! In this position in Newport, NH, you will remove burrs from parts and inspect them for defects. Hours are 3pm-11pm, Monday through Friday. This opportunity is with a great employer that offers advancement and growth!
What does a Polish Deburrer do?
- Uses specialty tools and machinery to remove burrs from components
- Inspects parts under a microscope or magnifying glass
- Corrects any defects on parts
- Records information about parts on forms
- Reports machine issues to supervisor
- Keeps area and equipment in neat and clean condition
- Other duties as required
What qualifications does a Polish Deburrer need?
- A high school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong hand/eye coordination
Our client appreciates employees that bring integrity, teamwork, and quality work!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.