Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global provider of coating technologies is looking to hire a Polisher at their Portsmouth, NH facility. This company’s innovative coatings are used to improve the durability, quality, functionality, and aesthetics of tools and components. Prior experience is preferred but not required for this first shift opportunity in an easygoing environment!
Responsibilities of the Polisher
- Remove coating from a small area of coated parts
- Use pneumatic hand tool with an abrasive belt to polish parts
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Polisher
- One year of light industrial experience is preferred
- Prior experience using a sandblasting machine is a plus
- Comfortable with repetitive motions
- Dependable team player
- Ability to work well independently and willing to help others as needed
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and stand throughout your shift
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm with some flexibility. This position also works the last Saturday of the month. Pay starts at $17/hour and will increase with skill progression. Apply for this Polisher position today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.