PPE Assembly & Cleaning
PPE Assembly & Cleaning
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
PPE Assembly/Cleaning – Several work schedule options!
Be part of something big! An essential business that is responsible for assembling PPE, in high demand due to the current pandemic, is seeking assemblers immediately. This is to help with their growing demand of products. We invite you to be a part of the solution during this uncertain time.
Our client in Lebanon, NH is seeking 15-20 people for a 6-9-month assignment. You might be a good fit for this opportunity if you are a college student looking for summer hours, laid off or furloughed, looking to supplement your income.
Schedule: You have the opportunity to choose one of these great options!
- Monday – Friday 5:45 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- Monday – Friday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Monday – Friday 2:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Pay: $13-$15 DOE
A day in the life of a PPE Assembly role:
- Assembly/disassembly of PPE: respirators, masks, face shields etc.
- Cleaning the PPE equipment
- Your day will be split between both responsibilities
What qualities make a great PPE Assembly candidate?
- You enjoy working with a team of individuals to achieve a common goal
- You have been told that you have great communication skills
- You can lift 25lbs
- You enjoy being on your feet throughout your shift
- You have a desire to learn a new skill and help make a difference during these unique times
We are here to help! Leddy Group offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.