A medical office is seeking an experienced professional for their part time Practice Manager position. You’ll help ensure the office runs smoothly on both patient days when appointments are scheduled as well as quieter office days when administrative projects can be completed. Don’t miss this great opportunity with flexible hours at a nice, well-known practice!
Responsibilities of the Practice Manager
- Oversee office staff
- Open clinic
- Greet patients, answer phones, and schedule appointments
- Check out patients and take payments
- Check voicemail and respond to patient messages
- Manage patient reminder list
- Review schedule for accuracy
- Process incoming referrals
- Work with bookkeeper to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Order and stock supplies as needed
- Manage equipment calibration and manufacturer in-service training schedule
- Manage coding/claim processing and credentialing
- Update scheduling training manual
- Onboard new staff
- Help manage marketing and primary care outreach program
- Perform additional duties as required
Qualifications of the Practice Manager
- 5-10 years of office management/practice management experience required
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Polished, professional demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Computer proficient
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks
The Practice Manager is a part-time role with flexible hours. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.