A medical office is seeking an experienced professional for their Practice Manager position. You’ll help ensure the office runs smoothly on both patient days when appointments are scheduled as well as quieter office days when administrative projects can be completed. Don’t miss this great direct-hire opportunity at a nice, well-known practice!
Responsibilities of the Practice Manager
- Oversee office staff
- Open clinic
- Greet patients, answer phones, and schedule appointments
- Check out patients and take payments
- Check voicemail and respond to patient messages
- Send patient electronic questionnaires when appropriate
- Manage patient reminder list
- Review schedule for accuracy
- Process incoming referrals
- Work with bookkeeper to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Order and stock supplies as needed
- Manage equipment calibration and manufacturer in-service training schedule
- Manage coding/claim processing and credentialing
- Update scheduling training manual
- Onboard new staff
- Help manage marketing and primary care outreach program
- Perform additional duties as required
Qualifications of the Practice Manager
- 5-10 years of office management/practice management experience required
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Polished, professional demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Computer proficient
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks
The Practice Manager is a full-time, direct-hire position working Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.