Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A company that specializes in producing metal and plastic parts is looking to hire a Press Brake Operator. This is a direct-hire opportunity with a well-established company that is growing and is proud of the company culture.
The Press Brake Operator needs to have the ability to prepare and run complex bend setups and forming operations. This includes custom punch/die modification used in combination with tooling (either standard or custom).
Daily responsibilities for Press Brake Operator:
- Operate Amada Press Brake
- Complex programming using all features of the press brake (i.e. bending at angles, step bends, proper back gauge transfer between steps, delays, etc.)
- Work closely with other team members
- Work with the material handler to make sure material for each job is on schedule and in the proper location
- Identify areas for process improvement, cost, and waste reduction
The ideal candidate for the Press Brake Operator position will have the following qualifications:
- Press Brake Operator experience
- Full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part
- Thorough understanding of flat pattern layout
- Ability to work well with others in a leadership environment
- Ability to train others
- Computer skills
This is a 2nd shift position working Monday-Friday; 2 pm-10 pm and is a direct hire opportunity with an excellent benefits package. The salary range is starting at $22.40+/hour.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.