Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bow, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Printing manufacturer in central NH that creates custom screen printed fabrics, die cutting and lamination for electronics and medical components is seeking a Print Supervisor.
Major responsibilities of the Print Supervisor:
- Direct the production team through daily activities
- Assist in management of graphic arts production
- Schedule, direct, and evaluate the production team
- Maintain organization and efficiency
- Motivate and discipline employees
Qualifications of the Print Supervisor:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisor or team leader role within a production environment
- Solid communication skills
- Able to roll up sleeves and participate in production activities to meet deadlines
- Prior experience using an MRP system strongly preferred
- Graphic arts not required, but helpful
Candidates interested in this role must be able to comfortably lift up to 50lbs.
This position is available on 1st shift, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. The rate of pay being offered is up to $20/hour depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.