A global leader in injection molding and contract manufacturing is looking for a Process Engineer with injection molding expertise. You’ll be responsible for implementing fully qualified and documented production processes. This direct-hire opportunity includes competitive pay, full benefits, and a $3,000 hiring bonus!
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer
- Transition new tooling programs
- Perform new mold/process improvement trials
- Improve and document processes on existing molds
- Troubleshoot production processes and audit production setups for adherence to the documented process
- Oversee training of process technicians and mold setup personnel
- Monitor production cycle times and conduct cycle improvement
- Assist with investigating reject product and developing corrective actions
- Perform mold setup, startup, troubleshooting, repair, and approval of production runs per company quality standards
- Disassemble, clean, and re-assemble molds and silicone components as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Process Engineer
- B.S. in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering, with a focus on plastics processing desirable
- 5 years’ experience in injection molding processing
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of injection molding process, mold design, machines, robotics, and auxiliary equipment; familiar with machinery up to press capacity of 500 tons
- Experience with Cold runner systems
- Knowledge of ISO standards, SPC, TQM, and GMPs highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- MS Word, Excel, and program management software
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
We look forward to hearing from you about this Process Engineer opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.