A global manufacturer is seeking a Process Engineer to join the team at their Boscawen, NH facility. You’ll ensure processes meet quality and customer specifications as well as direct and support continuous improvement activities. This is a direct-hire opportunity at a company that has been in business for over 70 years!
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer
- Develop and modify process formulations, methods, and controls to meet quality standards and customer needs
- Analyze existing production processes and develop recommendations to minimize costs, increase yields/productivity, and improve product quality and consistency
- Collect and analyze data to initiate, develop, and implement process improvements and/or prioritize production changes
- Determine how new information technologies can support reengineered processes
- Understand, develop, implement, and interpret statistical process control systems
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to accomplish company goals
- Provide engineering support for daily operation of equipment and assist with troubleshooting issues
- Direct and support trials to test current process limitations and develop improvements
- Design, implement, and train various personnel on new procedures and processes
- Develop procedural guidelines and reports
- Perform other tasks or assignments as required
Qualifications of the Process Engineer
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of two years’ engineering experience in a medical extrusion, film coating, or related business is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a focus on multitasking and prioritizing
- Knowledge of materials processing, particularly polymer and ferrous metals
- Ability to develop experiments and manufacturing processes
- Proficient in MS Office software
Salary for this Process Engineer position is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.