A global company is seeking a Process Engineer to join the team at their facility in Derry, NH. In this direct-hire role, you will help deliver superior injection molding and contract manufacturing services for medical, optics, and electronics applications.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer
- Manage the processing of new assets to ensure products meet customer specifications
- Participate in project kick off meetings
- Research information on resins
- Perform calculations to choose the appropriate equipment for each job and verify availability
- Collaborate with colleagues and vendors to facilitate processing activities
- Set up molds and materials
- Order and maintain samples
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Process Engineer
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in processing
- Knowledge of methods, practices, and principles used in inspection of plastic parts
- Experience with continuous improvement, SPC, DOE, and FEMA
- Strong communication skills in English
- Good multitasking skills and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Solid math and computer skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others
Salary is commensurate with experience for this Process Engineer role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.