Join a dynamic and growing company at their Wolfeboro, NH facility as a Process Engineer! You’ll plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing equipment and processes to continuously improve production of this company’s high-quality injection molded products. This excellent direct hire role requires injection molding experience and the ability to manage multiple startup projects.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer
- Develop new processes utilizing scientific molding principles, and assess and document new and existing processes
- Implement and evaluate technical support/solutions to improve quality, product yield and throughput, overall equipment efficiency, and drive cost reduction activities
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to molding personnel
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Troubleshoot production and material issues and work with equipment and vendors for resolution; must be able to start up, operate, and shut down process-related equipment
- Interact with customers to resolve issues and provide new project updates
- Implement technical solutions including statistical methodology to meet customer cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental, and ergonomics efforts
- Inform senior management of any technological advances in the industry
Qualifications of the Process Engineer
- B.S. in Plastics, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering is required
- Must have 5+ years of practical work experience in an injection molding operation
- Strong and diverse technical background in injection molding processing, tooling, equipment, materials, manufacturing, and quality
- Training such as the RJG Master Molder series or eDart experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as part of a team, and lead/supervise others
- Must possess good communication skills to interact effectively with customers and employees
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, able to multitask and solve problems with creative ideas
- Self-motivated, punctual, and dependable
Apply today for this Process Engineer role in a supportive work environment!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.