Specialty: Engineering, Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a successful business as a Process Engineer/Supervisor! Our Hudson, NH client is seeking someone with strong leadership skills and plastic injection molding experience to oversee their first-shift team. This is a great direct-hire role with comprehensive benefits.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer/Supervisor
- Train, mentor, and motivate die setters and process technicians to drive excellence
- Manage equipment schedules, status, and reports in the ERP system
- Recommend and improve manufacturing processes for cost reduction, quality improvement, safety, and efficiency
- Troubleshoot molding equipment and processing issues
- Develop and maintain procedures and work instructions to support safe and efficient change overs, start-ups, and process adjustments
- Collaborate with Engineering, Purchasing, and Planning to ensure all necessary support, tooling, and supplies are available for work schedule
- Contribute to quality assurance, safety, Lean Six Sigma, and TPM strategies
- Perform related tasks and projects as assigned
Qualifications of the Process Engineer/Supervisor
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role within the plastic injection molding or associated industry
- 2+ years of plastic injection molding experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in scientific injection molding
- Understanding of plastic molded part defects and their causes
- Strong team-building, communication, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and well-organized
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities on the fly
- Good MS Excel, Word, and Access skills
- Working knowledge of LEAN Six Sigma, TPM
We look forward to hearing from you about this Process Engineer/Supervisor opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.