Speciality: Engineering, View All Jobs
Location: Milford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our Milford, NH client is seeking a skilled Manufacturing Process Engineer for their team! The primary function of this role is to support the various processes that comprise PCB and electro-mechanical manufacturing. This is an organization that always puts their people first, and they are eager to hire a hands-on person to help keep the production floor in operation.
Responsibilities of Process Engineer include:
- Evaluate new products.
- Identify tooling, panelization and methods of assembly that optimize processing
- Production floor support.
- Process improvement and development to improve workflow and decrease production cost.
- General support and problem-solving skills to address bare board, component assembly, customer, and supplier interface issues as they arise.
Qualifications of Process Engineer include:
- At least 5 years of experience as an SMT Process Engineer.
- SMT, through hole component and process technology are required.
- Experience in a directly related industry or manufacturing process.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Show good judgment in making decisions.
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a contract manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment.
An engineering degree is preferred but serious consideration will be given to transferable experience in this Process Engineer role.
To apply, email an MS Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603-766-2004.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.