A global company is seeking a Process Engineer with injection molding experience to join the team at their facility in Derry, NH. In this direct-hire role, you will help deliver superior injection molding and contract manufacturing services for medical, optics, and electronics applications.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer
- Participate in all project kick off meetings
- Research information on primary and secondary resins
- Perform calculations to choose the appropriate equipment for each job and verify availability
- Work with the project or materials managers to order sample materials
- Work with resin distributors to get material help onsite if needed
- Manage all validation mold samples, including setup of molds and materials
- Participate in customer conference calls to explain all aspects of each mold sample, if necessary
- Work with automation group to set up proper part removal system
- Coordinate collecting necessary samples for the company and customers
- Maintain records and prepare reports
- Work with QE to set up proper OQ DOE and corner studies
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Process Engineer
- BS in Plastics Engineering
- 8-10 years of Process Engineering experience in plastic injection molding manufacturing preferred
- Experience with new mold validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Certified RJG Master Mold I
- Must possess knowledge of the methods, practices, and principles used in the inspection of plastic parts
- Experience with continuous improvement, SPC, DOE, and FEMA
- Able to read, write, and speak English and follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to perform in a flexible and adaptive manner to situations and work demands
- Solid math and computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with associates and customers
The Process Engineer is a full-time, first-shift position. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.