Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leading manufacturer in Nashua, NH seeks a Process Engineer to assist the company due to rapid growth and expansion. In business for over 20 years, this company prides itself on manufacturing high quality products quickly and efficiently, and providing a high level of technical support to their customers.
The Process Engineer will examine existing manufacturing processes for opportunities to improve, but also perform analysis to create and implement new manufacturing processes. If you want to work for a company that is open to your new and innovative ideas, this could be the right one for you!
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer:
- Make suggestions for manufacturing process improvements and implement plans.
- Develop new products hand in hand with R&D, and implement systems to create those products with high quality and efficiency.
- Assist teams with setting goals and deadlines, and prepare reports on current and completed projects.
- Oversee preventative maintenance program and investigate any breakdowns or production slow downs to make suggestions to avoid future issues.
- Assure that all existing and new processes and procedures keep employees safe at all times.
Qualifications of the Process Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or a related field)
- Must have 3+ years experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong problem solving skills with a mindset towards continuous improvement
- Experience using MS Office
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- ERP system experience preferred
This is a full time, direct hire position that works Monday – Friday. Position offers excellent benefits and opportunities to work with all departments of a manufacturing company to really make a difference in productivity, quality, and efficiency.
Location: Nashua, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.