Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global technology and service innovator who is respected for finding solutions to the most challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean is looking to hire a Process Operator to join their team in Exeter, NH! This company relies on the ingenuity and passion of their employees to provide their customers with the best possible products, and offers employees mentorship, guidance, and demanding, exciting work.
Responsibilities of the Process Operator
- Form and fit waveguide components to standard fixtures and gauges
- Document results by completing reports and logs
- Check fitting of components using Vernier calipers
- Use light hand tools to assemble waveguide components using process sheets and blueprints
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with company regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Process Operator
- 1+ year manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to use light hand tools and measuring equipment
- Mechanical hand-eye coordination and good basic math skills are required
- Knowledge and use of inspection equipment such as Vernier calipers and height gages preferred but not required
- Must be willing and able to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand through most of your shift
This position works Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-3:30pm and every other Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay ranges from $13.52-$21.31/hour depending on experience.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.