Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A growing company is looking for an experienced Process Technician to join the second shift team at their Wolfeboro, NH facility. You’ll play an important role in supporting the manufacture of this company’s high-quality injection molded products. If you’re looking for a great opportunity with later hours, then this could be a great fit!
Responsibilities of the Process Technician
- Start up and shut down injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Plan, direct, and coordinate equipment and processes to improve product quality, productivity, and overall equipment efficiency
- Provide technical support to operators and other molding personnel
- Monitor equipment, make repairs and adjustments, and/or recommend refurbishment as needed
- Make necessary equipment changeovers
- Modify existing robot programs to handle parts without damage
- Help support facility safety efforts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Process Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years related work experience in injection mold set up, mold changes, first piece inspection/try out, troubleshooting, debugging, etc.
- Self-starter who can work well with minimal direction
- Ability to effectively manage multiple machine start-ups and operate overhead crane
Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Pay is $21/hour ($20/hour base pay plus $1 second shift differential). Apply today for this Process Technician role in a supportive work environment!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.