Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Don’t miss this Process Technician opening in Londonderry, NH! Our client is seeking a self-motivated, mechanically inclined individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This role is perfect for someone with hands-on experience with batteries, electronics, or textiles. If that sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities of the Process Technician
- Operate and monitor manufacturing and test equipment
- Perform equipment start up and/or shut down procedures
- Assist engineers in continuously improving SOPs
- Operate ERP system to ship/receive material
- Perform daily maintenance on equipment
- Provide ideas on how to improve safety, quality, production, and cost metrics
- Perform other tasks as assigned to support operations
Qualifications of the Process Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-5 years of industrial experience in a manufacturing and/or continuous improvement role
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience following SOPs in manufacturing and testing environments
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred (e.g., 5s, Kanban, continuous improvement, and TPM)
- Demonstrated high degree of fine and gross motor skills
- Strong desire to learn new manufacturing and testing processes
- Ability to lift 10 lbs. consistently, up to 50 lbs. occasionally, and stand throughout most of your shift
- Attention to detail and organized record-keeping habits
- Good computer skills and proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Pay depends on experience, ranging from $28-$33/hour. This full-time, first-shift role may lead to a direct hire for the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you about this Process Technician opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.