Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A growing company is looking for an experienced Process Technician to join the team at their Wolfeboro, NH facility. You’ll play an important role in supporting the manufacture of high-quality injection molded products. Both 2nd and 3rd shift hours are available, so if you’re looking for a great opportunity with later hours, then this could be a great fit! Plus, you’ll earn a $1,000 signing bonus!
Responsibilities of the Process Technician
- Start up and shut down injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Plan, direct, and coordinate equipment and processes to improve product quality, productivity, and overall equipment efficiency
- Provide technical support to operators and other molding personnel
- Monitor equipment, make repairs and adjustments, and/or recommend refurbishment as needed
- Make necessary equipment changeovers
- Modify existing robot programs to handle parts without damage
- Help support facility safety efforts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Process Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years related work experience in injection mold set up, mold changes, first piece inspection/try out, troubleshooting, debugging, etc.
- Motivated self-starter who can work well with minimal direction
- Ability to effectively manage multiple machine start-ups and operate overhead crane
Openings are available on 2nd shift working Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-11:00pm, and 3rd shift working Monday night through Saturday morning from 11:00pm-7:30am. Apply today for this Process Technician role in a supportive work environment!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.