Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leader in injection molding and contract manufacturing is looking for a detail-oriented Process Technician. This is a direct-hire opportunity for the right candidate with competitive pay, full benefits, and a $3,000 hiring bonus!
Responsibilities of the Process Technician
- Perform mold set-up, start-up, troubleshooting, repair, and approval of production runs per company standards
- Ensure quality of product through preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- Monitor molding parameters using approved techniques such as SPC/SQC, to ensure conformance to quality guidelines and standard cycles
- Initiate work orders to correct problems with molds, molding machines, and auxiliary equipment
- Keep accurate records
- Collaborate with personnel from various departments to resolve issues, improve processes, and accomplish shared goals
- Work with material handling systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Process Technician
- Strong work ethic, demonstrated initiative, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Well-organized with high attention to detail
- Strong math, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Safety conscious and reliable
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
The Process Technician is a full-time, first-shift position. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.