Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global company specializing in injection molding and contract manufacturing services is looking for a Process Technician to join their team in Derry, NH! This company’s products are used in the medical, optic, and electronic industries.
Responsibilities of the Process Technician
- Set up and establish plastic injection molding tooling and process parameters to ensure products meet customer expectations
- Set up and run all new tooling and engineering sampling requirements for plastic injection molded components
- Set up and start molds and processes for production as required
- Perform preventive maintenance if necessary
- Ensure equipment is maintained and proper documentation is forwarded to maintenance to support production capability and requirements
- Communicate all issues or concerns to supervisor
- Follow Good Documentation Processes
- Keep tool process files updated
- Read, interpret, and follow company policies and procedures
- Attend and/or hold training meetings and/or informational meetings
- Maintain and control all technical data and forward documented training to the Manufacturing Manager
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Be available on an on-call basis for processing problems
- Perform the duties of a Shift Supervisor in their absence
- Set a positive example in all actions of work, discipline, attendance, quality, and performance
- Support and contribute to the Continuous Improvement program
- Perform any other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Process Technician
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and practices commonly used in the manufacture of plastics
- Ability to understand and operate molding machine controls
- Ability to perform in a flexible and adaptive manner for changing situations and work demands
- Effective leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to write setup, startup and equipment handling instructions
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks
- Good computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
This is a full-time, first-shift position. Pay ranges from $20-24/hour depending on experience. Apply today for this Process Technician position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.