Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH, USA
A local manufacturer of residential and commercial boilers, water heaters, and pool heaters in Rochester, NH is seeking an Assembler to grow their first shift team. This position will use hand and power tools to assemble boilers from start to finish. This role will be cross trained to assembly a variety of products.
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Assemble boilers, water heaters, and pool heaters safely and efficiently
- Follow assembly drawings, schematics, and SOPs to assemble products correctly
- Learn to assemble new product lines as demand for products changes
Qualifications of the Assembler:
- Should be mechanically inclined, and comfortable using hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret instructions
- Strong communication and math skills
- Must be dependable and willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to regularly lift 25 lbs., and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
This position works Monday – Thursday from 6 AM – 4:30PM, and must be available to work mandatory overtime as needed on Fridays. Starting pay for this position is $14/hour. This position offers an excellent benefit plan once hired.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.