A rubber manufacturer is looking for a Product Engineer to design molds and auxiliary equipment at their Laconia, NH facility. This is a great direct-hire role at a company with a friendly, team-based environment.
Responsibilities of the Product Engineer
- Coordinate engineering department projects to maintain product quality and productivity
- Design and perform product tests to customer specifications
- Direct and coordinate tooling fabrication activities with in-house tool room and outside machine shops to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications
- Produce working drawings of tooling and customer products
- Assist with activities for scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems
- Coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of molds and auxiliary equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Product Engineer
- Minimum B.S. in Engineering or equivalent; rubber processing experience may be considered in lieu of college diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- CAD experience is required
We look forward to hearing from you about this Product Engineer opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.