Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a leader in fiber optic and electrical cable for submarines as a Product Finisher! This Portsmouth company is looking for someone to join their small detail-oriented team with a lot of moving parts, so the ability to adapt to change and maintain a positive attitude is a must. Here is your chance to work for one of the premier employers in the Seacoast area!
Responsibilities of the Product Finisher
- Mark parts per drawings and customer requirements
- Review work for appropriate quality and quantity
- Monitor observance of safety rules and precautions
- May prepare and maintain necessary documentation, logs, and records
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Product Finisher
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Basic math skills
- Computer experience using ERP systems
- Experience with marking tools, inks, dyes, etchers, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Team player with a professional demeanor
- Willingness to learn new skills and train others
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Hours for the Product Finisher are Monday through Friday, 6:00-2:30pm. Pay starts at $18/hour. Apply today to work at this rapidly growing company!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.