Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A medical device company is now hiring Production Assemblers on all shifts in Laconia, NH. You’ll help this fast-paced, collaborative company manufacture products that enhance and save lives. Previous experience is preferred but not required for this direct hire role with awesome benefits upon hire! Plus, you’ll earn a $2,000 sign on bonus!!
Responsibilities of the Production Assemblers
- Assemble medical devices
- Follow instructions to complete work
- Keep work area safe, clean, and organized
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Production Assemblers
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Finger dexterity, good close vision, and ability to use a microscope to work with small components
Current openings are available on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift with varied start times. Apply today to join a great company and make products that matter as a Production Assembler!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.