Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Production Associate – Medical Device Assembly – Dover, NH
A Medical Device company is now seeking to hire a production associate specializing in manual assembly to join their growing business. This position works closely with group leaders to perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce quality products such as procedure kits and tubing sets.
Company culture is one that puts patients first, always. They also treat team members, customers, partners, and suppliers with mutual respect and look for individuals who will do the same!
Responsibilities of Production Associate – Assembly:
- Reads, understands, and follows all production drawings, routing instructions, and product labeling to achieve product requirements.
- Assemble parts and components into a packaged tray.
- Coils tubing and bonds parts as needed.
- Loads products on the machine.
- Cross trains and rotates across work stations as needed for production.
- Sets up packaging containers and pallets.
- Obtains, sorts, and packs products.
- Counts product, adjusts quantity, seals, and labels containers.
- Inspects materials, products, packaging, and containers.
Qualifications for the Production Associate – Assembly:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one -three months related experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend simple instructions in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
This is a full time and long term opportunity. The pay is $12/hour for the first shift – other shifts could be available in the future and do offer a shift differential. The schedule is working Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 3:00 pm.
Job Location: Dover, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810, or apply online.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.