Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An organic salon products manufacturer is looking for a detail-oriented Production Associate to join the growing team at their Manchester, NH facility! This company has been proudly manufacturing their products with a focus on research, sustainability, and quality without cruelty for over 30 years. This is a fantastic role for anyone with production, pick/pack, or shipping and receiving experience. You’ll work a great first-shift schedule!
Responsibilities of the Production Associate
- Work on an assembly line
- Fill bottles with product and cap bottles
- Box product and prepare for shipment
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Production Associate
- Production experience
- Previous shipping and receiving experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand and walk for majority of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Comfortable performing repetitive motions
Hours for this Production Associate position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.