Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Would you like to work for a company that keeps you busy but has a casual, laidback vibe? Then look no further than this Production Associate opportunity at an innovative, fast-growing beverage company in Seabrook, NH! Multiple shifts are available to fit your lifestyle.
Responsibilities of the Production Associate
- Perform repack activities such as relabeling, shrink wrapping, and assembling pallets
- Prepare for canning runs by folding boxes, setting up the labeler, and making sure there are enough materials ready to complete the run
- Identify any equipment malfunctions or product quality issues during canning runs, and report to manager for resolution
- Strive to complete the shift successfully with as little waste as possible
- Help maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Assist with additional projects and activities as needed
Qualifications of the Production Associate
- Consistent work experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Safety-first mindset
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
First shift works Monday through Friday from either 9:00am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:00pm. Second shift openings are Monday through Thursday from 1:00pm-11:00pm, or Friday through Sunday, 7:00am-8:00pm. Pay depends on experience, starting at $16-$18/hour. Apply today for this Production Associate position!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.