Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A Medical Device company is now seeking to hire a Production Associate to join their growing business. This position works closely with group leaders to perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce quality products such as procedure kits and tubing sets.
Responsibilities of Production Associate:
- Reads, understands and follows all production drawings, routing instructions, and product labeling to achieve product requirements
- Assembles parts and components into a packaged tray, CSR wrap or breather bag per specifications
- Coils tubing and bonds parts as needed
- Loads products on the FFS machine
- Cross trains and rotates across work stations as needed for production
- Sets up packaging containers and pallets
- Obtains, sorts and packs products
- Counts product, adjusts quantity, seals and labels containers
- Inspects materials, products, packaging, and containers
Qualifications for the Production Associate position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one -three months related experience
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
This is is a full time and long term opportunity with schedule working Monday through Thursday; 3:00 pm – 1:30 am The pay is DOE. Please apply today to learn more.
Job Location: Dover, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40432.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.