Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A medical device company in Dover, NH is looking for a Production Associate to join their growing team. Enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced environment as you help produce this company’s innovative, life-saving medical and surgical equipment!
Responsibilities of the Production Associate
- Read, understand, and follow all production drawings, routing instructions, and/or product labeling to meet product requirements
- Assemble or place parts in specified relationship to each other
- Assemble components into a packaged tray, CSR Wrap, or Breather Bag to specifications
- Fasten parts together via bonding or other methods
- Coil tubing as production needs require
- Tend machines, such as UV curing, solvent dispensing, sealing, or LSR machines
- Load product on the FFS machine when required
- Crosstrain and rotate across work stations as production needs require
- Set up packaging containers, retrieve and set up pallets, and obtain and sort product
- Count product going into containers and adjust quantity
- Close, seal, and label containers
- Pack products as required
- Inspect materials, products, packaging, and containers at each step of the packaging process
- Record information on appropriate production documents
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Adhere to the standard production procedures and quality standards for all work performed
- Adhere to all safety, hygiene, and security standards of the company
Qualifications of the Production Associate
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Good attendance
- High school diploma or GED, one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
The Production Associate works first shift, Monday through Friday, from 6:30am-3:00pm. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.