Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is seeking a Production Expeditor in Hudson, NH! This company services a diverse group of industries including defense, aerospace, industrial, medical, and commercial. In this first-shift role you would facilitate production activities to meet customer expectations. Here is your chance to work for a great company with lots of opportunity for growth, and you’ll get every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Production Expeditor
- Manage and maintain production schedule for the manufacturing activities of assigned product groups
- Review and update reports to effectively communicate manufacturing status
- Establish priorities for specific customer orders, and revise schedule according to work order requirements
- Expedite and maintain status of production jobs, and follow up with other departments as required in support of production schedules
- Identify problems and take corrective action, escalating to appropriate department managers as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Expeditor
- Contract manufacturing experience in electronics is required
- 2+ years of experience as a production lead or expeditor preferred; project management experience is helpful
- Familiarity with wire harness product and service is a plus
- Strong reading and math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational, planning, and negotiating skills
- Time management diplomacy
- Computer proficient
- High school diploma or equivalent
The Production Expeditor works Monday through Thursday from 7:00am-4:30pm, and every other Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay starts at $25/hour. Apply today and further your career at this successful, rapidly growing company!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.