Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is seeking a Production Expeditor in Hudson, NH! This company services a diverse group of industries including defense, aerospace, industrial, medical, and commercial. In this first-shift role you would facilitate production activities to meet customer expectations. Here is your chance to work for a great company with lots of opportunity for growth, and you’ll get every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Production Expeditor
- Manage and maintain production schedule for the manufacturing activities of assigned product groups
- Review and update reports to effectively communicate manufacturing status
- Establish priorities for specific customer orders, and revise schedule according to work order requirements
- Expedite and maintain status of production jobs, and follow up with other departments as required in support of production schedules
- Identify problems and take corrective action, escalating to appropriate department managers as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Expeditor
- Contract manufacturing experience in electronics is required
- 2+ years of experience as a production lead or expeditor preferred; project management experience is helpful
- Familiarity with wire harness product and service is a plus
- Strong reading and math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational, planning, and negotiating skills
- Time management diplomacy
- Computer proficient
- High school diploma or equivalent
The Production Expeditor works Monday through Thursday from 7:00am-4:30pm, and every other Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay starts at $25/hour. Apply today and further your career at this successful, rapidly growing company!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.