Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A food manufacturer is looking for a positive team player who takes pride in their work for the Production Lead role at their Portsmouth facility! The company is open to transferrable skills for candidates with formal management/supervisory experience. This direct-hire role has a great first shift schedule and includes 10 paid holidays!
Responsibilities of the Production Lead
- Oversee all aspects of production and delivery, ensuring that safety, quality, and productivity goals are met
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external food production safety regulations
- Supervise and train production staff
- Check product quality, verify packaging and lot numbers, and ensure batch documentation is accurate
- Set weekly and monthly production objectives and manage weekly staff schedules
- Oversee cleaning and sanitation efforts
- Troubleshoot minor production line issues and assist in maintaining equipment
- Perform inventory duties, including monitoring raw materials and supplies, finished goods inventory management, and inventory auditing
- Operate a forklift
- Prepare shipments for carriers, supervise delivery driver, and complete documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Production Lead
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably in manufacturing
- Previous food manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse workplace
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours for this Production Lead position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $40,000-$65,000/year with flexibility for more experienced candidates. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.