Specialty: , Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A dynamic and growing company is looking for a Production Lead for the third shift team at their Wolfeboro, NH facility. You’ll supervise manufacturing operations of this company’s high-quality injection molded products. This is a great full-time opportunity in a supportive work environment!
Responsibilities of the Production Lead
- Direct work of all machine operators
- Effectively communicate issues and opportunities to peers and subordinates
- Process injection molding machines to maintain quality and efficiency standards
- Complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Follow and enforce all customer requirements and company standards
- Collaborate with other departments to support customer needs
- Assist in maintaining parts inventory
- Help train employees
- Maintain 6S standards in all areas of production
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Lead
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a supervisor/lead role
- Knowledge of tools and equipment for injection molding and injection molding processing skills
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong communication, conflict resolution, and team-building skills
- Professional demeanor
- Business acumen
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Third shift hours are Monday through Friday, 11:00pm-7:30am; the Production Lead typically begins work at 10:30pm. Pay is $26+/hour. This may lead to a direct hire for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.