Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A food manufacturer is looking for a Production Manager to oversee the first shift team at their facility in Claremont, NH. This direct hire role offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; STD and LTD; employee lunches and discount programs; profit sharing and up to 4% company match 401(k); and 3 weeks PTO that start accruing on day one!
Responsibilities of the Production Manager
- Supervise packing department operations
- Oversee daily production goals and line standards
- Plan, coordinate, and assign workflow
- Establish a strong team through proper training and by promoting communication and respect
- Ensure order accuracy and proper FIFOFE process
- Participate in internal audits
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in perfect condition
- Recommend process improvements
- Foster a safe, hygienic, wholesome, environmentally compliant work environment
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Manager
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Relevant experience in production and personnel management
- Prior supervisory experience
- Food industry experience is a plus
- Leadership skills and strong commitment to team building
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good math and computer skills
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and resourceful
- Strong decision-making skills
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-5:30pm. Salary depends on experience and includes an annual bonus up to 10%. Apply today for this Production Manager opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.