Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A local brewery in Middlebury, VT is looking for reliable, hardworking Production Operators to join their team. If you like working in a fast-paced environment, then don’t miss this great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a nice, updated facility and gain some experience in the brewing industry. This role also allows you to enjoy a better work life balance by offering 4 day work weeks!
Responsibilities of the Production Operator
- Set up and operate production machines
- Operate machinery efficiently to help minimize waste
- Inspect equipment and products, reporting any issues to the supervisor
- Maintain an adequate supply of operating materials for production
- Document production activity and assist with daily raw material counts
- Package and transport products as needed
- Maintain tools, equipment, and work area in a clean, orderly, and safe manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Production Operator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior work experience is helpful
- Forklift operation and/or experience in a manufacturing environment are a plus
- Good written and verbal communication and reading skills
- Technical skills and dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a regular basis
Second shift is available and pay is $17/hour! This interim Production Operator position may lead to a long-term opportunity for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.