Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A specialized manufacturing company located in Dover, NH is seeking a Production Operator to join their team! In this role, you will produce materials in a fast-paced environment while achieving established production levels.
Responsibilities of the Production Operator-
- Produce thermoformed products
- Prepare to complete work by studying work instructions, specification, and parts lists; as well as gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials
- Operate machines
- Trim excess plastic from products
- Ensure quality of completed parts through use of visual inspection and measuring instruments
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
Qualifications of the Production Operator-
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is a plus but not required
- Good hand dexterity
- Solid math and ruler measuring skills
- A respectful and approachable demeanor
- Ability to build strong working relationships and contribute to a positive work environment
- Receptive to feedback, willing to learn, and able to embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required
Choose from two different shifts to best fit your schedule! First shift works Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm, and second shift works Monday through Thursday, 3:00pm-1:30am. Pay ranges $13-$16 per hour based on experience.
To apply for the Production Operator, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.