Location: Concord, NH, USA
Production Operator – 2nd Shift
Leddy Group, an award-winning Staffing Company, is looking to hire a 2nd shift Production Operator for a local reputable client. This opportunity will be working 4 PM – 12:30 AM Monday-Friday, and can grow into a permanent role for the right person!
A ‘night’ in the life of a Production Operator:
- Learning the quality requirements of each job assigned.
- Visually inspecting all products for conformance to quality standards when handling.
- Taking and recording product measurements when required.
- Communicating with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product.
- Packaging products in a predetermined method (written or verbal instructions.)
- Performing any housekeeping duties as assigned by the Lead Operator, Foreman, or Acting Forman.
Qualities of a successful Production Operator:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Mechanical aptitude and good manual dexterity.
- Good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable.)
- Functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines.
- Self-motivated and committed to quality products.
- A clean background and drug screen.
Sound like a match for you? Apply today!
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.