Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A custom plastics molding company is now hiring a Production Operator at their facility in Concord, NH. This is a first-shift role at a family-owned company that is committed to quality and customer satisfaction. The position could lead to a direct-hire opportunity for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Production Operator
- Run injection molding machines when required
- Inspect, package, and perform post-mold operations on produced product
- Follow quality requirements for each assigned job
- Visually inspect all products for conformance to quality standards when handling
- Take and record product measurements
- Communicate with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product
- Package product following written or verbal instructions
- Understand the basic workings and safety features of all equipment and machinery
- Follow all good manufacturing practices
- Help train team members
- Perform housekeeping and other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Operator
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and follow written and verbal instructions
- Good manual dexterity
- Good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable)
- Functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines
- Solid attendance and the ability to work overtime as required
- Self-motivated and committed to quality
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
This Production Operator position works Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.