Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Production Operator – 3rd Shift – Concord, NH
If you’re ready for quiet roads and coffee you don’t have to share, then consider applying to our Production Operator position in Concord, NH where we have 3rd shift available! Leddy Group, an award-winning Staffing Company, is looking to hire for a local & reputable client. This opportunity will be working Monday-Friday; 12:00AM to 8:30AM and can grow into a permanent role for the right person! Say hello to the night sky and check out the details of this role below.
A ‘night’ in the life of a Production Operator:
- Learning the quality requirements of each job assigned.
- Visually inspecting all products for conformance to quality standards when handling.
- Taking and recording product measurements when required.
- Communicating with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product.
- Packaging products in a predetermined method (written or verbal instructions.)
- Performing any housekeeping duties as assigned by the Lead Operator, Foreman, or Acting Forman.
Qualities of a successful Production Operator:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Mechanical aptitude and good manual dexterity.
- Good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable.)
- Functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines.
- Self-motivated and committed to quality products.
- A clean background and drug screen.
Sound like a match for you?
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service. The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.