Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A custom plastics molding company is looking to hire a Production Operator at their facility in Concord, NH! In this role, you would run injection molding machines as well as inspect and package products. This position could lead to a direct-hire opportunity at this friendly, professional company!
Responsibilities of the Production Operator
- Run molding machines when required
- Inspect, package, and perform post-mold operations on produced product
- Follow quality requirements for each assigned job
- Visually inspect all products for conformance to quality standards when handling
- Take and record product measurements when required
- Communicate with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product
- Package product in predetermined method, following written or verbal instructions
- Understand the basic workings and safety features of all equipment and machinery
- Maintain cleanliness in the work area and perform any housekeeping duties as assigned
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Assist in the training of other personnel
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications of the Production Operator
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language and follow written and verbal instructions
- Good manual dexterity
- Good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable)
- Functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines
- Solid attendance and the ability to work overtime as required
- Self-motivated and committed to producing quality products
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This second shift role works Monday through Friday, 4:00pm-12:30am. Apply today for this Production Operator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Concord@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.225.7300.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.