Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A custom plastics molding company is looking to hire a Production Operator at their facility in Concord, NH! In this role, you would run injection molding machines as well as inspect and package products. This position could lead to a direct-hire opportunity at this friendly, professional company!
Responsibilities of the Production Operator
- Run molding machines
- Inspect, package, and perform post-mold operations on produced product
- Follow quality requirements for each assigned job
- Visually inspect all products for conformance to quality standards
- Take and record product measurements
- Communicate with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product
- Package product in predetermined method, following written or verbal instructions
- Understand the basic workings and safety features of all equipment and machinery
- Help maintain cleanliness in the work area
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Assist in the training of other personnel
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications of the Production Operator
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language and follow written and verbal instructions
- Good manual dexterity
- Good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable)
- Functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines
- Solid attendance and the ability to work overtime as required
- Self-motivated and committed to producing quality products
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Multiple shifts are available, so don’t hesitate to apply for this Production Operator position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.