Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Concord, NH company is looking for Production Operators on all three shifts!
Company in Concord that specializes in plastic injection molding is searching for reliable, hard-workers like yourself!
Responsibilities of the Production Operator:
- Familiarize themselves with the quality requirements of each job that they are assigned.
- Visually inspect all products
- Take and record product measurements when required
- Communicate with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product.
- Package product in a predetermined method (written or verbal instructions)
Qualifications of the Production Operator:
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Have good manual dexterity.
- Have good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable)
- Possess functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the Company and to the production of a quality product.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Hours vary depending on shift, call or email for more information!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.