Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH
Type: Full Time
Wildly successful and innovative media company in Dover, NH is seeking Production Stacker. This company offers a fun and casual environment in which dedicated employees are given the opportunity to grow their skills.
Responsibilities of the Production Stacker:
- Stages jobs.
- Tags all new samples with correct SKU.
- Catches garments as they come down the dryer.
- Performs quality control by checking each garment against the sample.
- Puts garments on carts or in packages as required by work orders.
- Prepares and completes work order travelers for each job.
- Ensures packaging is properly labeled, signed off, and placed on pallet.
- Helps remove and clean screens and scrapers from press and then puts them in proper places.
- Keeps work area clean and free from unsafe materials.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Requirements for the Production Stacker:
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Reading and Math aptitude skills
- Counting and quantity control
- High attendance to detail
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
The hours for this position are M-Th 7a-5:30p, starting pay is $10.75.