Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you interested in working within the creative world of Screen Printing? Well established Dover, NH company is seeking Production Stackers to join their garment department.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Stages jobs.
- Tags all new samples with correct SKU.
- Catches garments as they come down the dryer.
- Performs quality control by checking each garment against the sample.
- Puts garments on carts or in packages as required by work orders.
- Prepares and completes work order travelers for each job.
- Ensures packaging is properly labeled, signed off, and placed on pallet.
- Helps remove and clean screens and scrapers from press and then puts them in proper places.
- Keeps work area clean and free from unsafe materials.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Requirements for the Production Stacker:
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Reading and Math aptitude skills
- Counting and quantity control
- High attendance to detail
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
The hours for this position are M-Th 7a-5:30p, starting pay is $10.75.