Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re a dependable team player with leadership experience, then consider this direct-hire Production Supervisor opportunity! You’ll supervise second-shift employees in a clean room manufacturing environment at this global company’s Hudson, NH facility.
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor
- Direct production activities of high volume, injection molded consumable products
- Oversee production with a hands-on approach, including supervision of staff, monitoring productivity and quality, and other activities required to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Maintain favorable working relationships with employees through open communication, visibility, and involvement to promote a positive working environment that motivates employees and maximizes safety, employee engagement, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Maintain staff by selecting, reviewing, and training employees
- Work closely with other shift supervisors to ensure effective communication during shift changes
- Manage department priorities, analyze/set expectations for employees, and develop/revise standard operational practices
- May be required to work weekends and alternate shift hours
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications of the Production Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding in a clean room environment a plus
- Computer skills including Excel and Word required; SAP/ERP experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see beyond the presenting problem in order to determine root cause and apply targeted corrections for sustained improvements
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong work ethic
Hours for this Production Supervisor position are Monday through Friday, 2:45pm-11:15pm. Pay depends on experience, starting at $60,000-$70,000/year.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.