Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Merrimack, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
The largest hydraulic sales and service facility in New England is hiring for Production Support in Merrimack, NH! This family-owned business has operated for over 40 years and continues to grow. In this role, you would perform a variety of tasks to help the production area operate smoothly.
Responsibilities of the Production Support
- Assist in production as needed/assigned
- Perform material handling duties, moving hydraulic components
- Move and steam clean/pressure wash materials
- Load and unload trucks, and move inventory as needed
- Greet customers and fill out basic paperwork for intake
- Perform some mechanical work, including installing grease fittings in hydraulic cylinder, stamping with metal stamp, etc.
- Help keep the area clean and neat
Qualifications of the Production Support
- Mechanically inclined
- Warehouse or automotive experience is a bonus
- Experience with hand tools is a plus
- Access to reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to follow instructions closely
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Hours for this Production Support position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Overtime is sometimes available. Pay is $15/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com, or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.