Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Company in Concord that provides plastic injection molding tailored to client specifications, quality standards, and time frame is seeking a Production Operator.
Having been in business for over 20 years, they pride themselves in producing quality product, on time. Production operators on 2nd shift are needed to make a difference in the plastic injection molding world!
Responsibilities of the Production Operator:
- To run molding machines when required, inspect, package and perform post mold operations on produced product.
- Familiarize themselves with the quality requirements of each job that they are assigned.
- Visually inspect all products for conformance to quality standards when handling.
- Take and record product measurements when required.
- Communicate with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product.
- Package product in predetermined method (written or verbal instructions)
- Understand the basic workings and safety features of all equipment and machinery that they are using.
- Maintain cleanliness in their work area.
- Perform any housekeeping duties as assigned by the lead operator, foreman, or acting foreman.
- Follow all GMP practices.
- Assist in the training of other personnel as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Capable of training others as needed.
Qualifications of the Production Operator:
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Have good manual dexterity.
- Have good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable)
- Must be able to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Possess functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines
The production operator is full-time, Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 12:30am, and being offered on a supplemental basis. The rate of pay starts at $12/hour.
Candidates interested in this production operator role must be able to comfortably lift up to 50lbs throughout the duration of an 8-hour shift.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.