Production Team Lead
Production Team Lead
Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leader in injection molding and contract manufacturing is looking for an experienced Production Team Lead to oversee B shift operations at their South Royalton, VT facility. You’ll work a unique schedule of Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday, freeing up long weekends for whatever you like! Previous experience is required for this great full-time opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Production Team Lead
- Oversee production, quality, and safety on shift
- Manage work flow and staffing levels to meet production schedule and quality standards
- Set up, start up, and maintain molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct equipment issues in a timely fashion to minimize downtime
- Lead, develop, direct, coach, and evaluate the performance of production employees
- Visually inspect product per company requirements
- Ensure raw material is handled and processed correctly
- Foster a clean, safe, well-organized work environment
- Ensure employees follow established company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as may be required or requested
Qualifications of the Production Team Lead
- High school diploma, equivalent GED, or prior injection molding experience
- Previous production lead/supervisory experience
- Positive team player with the ability to effectively lead a successful, cross-functional team
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, written instructions, and operating procedures
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Working knowledge of basic measuring equipment
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime and weekends
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
Hours are Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday, 6:00pm-6:00am. This Production Team Lead role can lead to a direct hire for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.