Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A specialized manufacturing company is now hiring Production Technicians on multiple shifts in Dover, NH. This long-term position includes great benefits such as 100% company-paid health and dental insurance premiums for you and your family, life insurance, STD, LTD, vision, paid time off, 401K matching, and more!
Responsibilities of the Production Technician
- Produce high-quality products in a fast-paced environment, achieving established production levels
- Prepare to complete work by studying work instructions, specifications, and parts lists, as well as gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Follow established rules and regulations
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Technician
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is a plus, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Receptive to feedback, willing to learn, and able to embrace continuous improvement
- Exceptional eye-hand coordination
- Ability to work methodically and concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
Choose the shift that best fits your schedule!
- Monday through Friday, 5:30am-2:00pm
- Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
- Monday through Thursday, 2:00pm-12:30am
Pay depends on experience, ranging from $15-$18/hour. Join the growing team at a desirable employer as a Production Technician!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.