Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Well respected company that has been offering exceptional service for over 50 years is hiring for a Production Technician position to join their team. This company offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, vacation time, sick time, 401K with company match, and a fabulous company culture that treats their employees to special events and is known to promote from within.
Responsibilities of Production Technician:
- Eyeleting, drilling, lasing, print/etch, soldering to J- STD-001, and light assembly.
- Complete the production and manufacturing of products through the use of hand tools, fabrication techniques and on-the-job training to result in 100% quality of the product.
Knowledge & Skills Required for Production Technician:
- Strong hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Strong commitment to achieving quality work.
- Bonding, lamination and plating experience desired.
- Familiar with common hand tools and fabrication equipment.
- Military, Aerospace and Gov’t industry experience is a plus.
- Likes to work at a variety of different work stations as production needs require
- Meticulous record keeping with good computer skills.
Qualifications for Production Technician:
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- 5+ years of proven related experience.
- U.S. citizenship required with ability to possess a security clearance.
Location: Bedford, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.