Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rutland, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Production Technician to join an industry leader in Rutland, VT that prides itself on engineering expertise, excellence, and quality.
This opportunity is full time and 2nd shift, paying 12.60 an hour. For the right candidate, this position can become long-term, offering employment that is both challenging and rewarding, with the possibility for longevity and competitive wage increases.
Conveniently located in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Review job folder to verify area of the part to be masked or prepped
- Perform visual inspection of parts for defects prior to masking
- Perform appropriate masking/taping per work instructions and job folder
- Record and sign off on all applicable data defined in the job folder
- Report all masking problems, inaccuracies in job folder, damaged parts and/or masking materials to Masking Lead.
- Follow in-process inspection procedures as needed to verify current operation meets customer and job folder requirements.
Qualifications of the Production Technician:
- High School diploma
- Working experience in a production environment
- Good communication skills with co-workers and management
- Organized and accurate documentation skills with basic MS Office understanding
- Ability to perform detailed taping application on small and large parts. This requires good manual dexterity with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Most work performed while sitting (80%) in a well-lit area