Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Merrimack, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A global manufacturer of specialty chemicals is looking for a Production Technician to join its team in Merrimack, NH! This innovative company emphasizes the importance of safety and integrity in all of its operations. If you have a safety-first mindset and excel at following directions, this is a great opportunity to work in a relaxed, friendly environment!
Responsibilities of the Production Technician
- Conduct furnace operation to produce carbon nanotube sheet materials or yarn as directed
- Monitor computer screen and visually inspect carbon nanotube sheet materials or yarn to assure that material properties are consistent, adjusting temperature and fuel rates as needed
- Visually inspect mechanical and fuel systems to assure readiness for operation, cleaning residue from furnace when necessary
- Promptly communicate any production or quality concerns so they may be addressed in a timely manner
- Upon completion of sheet production run, roll sheet materials onto tubes, label, and store into inventory; similarly, spool yarn onto bobbins, label, and store into inventory; spin residual raw yarn into finished product
- Keep careful records of each production run and prepare samples for quality control
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment
- Follow prescribed safety regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Technician
- Two years of detail-oriented experience in manufacturing required, preferably with furnaces or in QA
- Strong attention to detail
- Good listening and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Basic math and computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude preferable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable, professional, and hardworking
Hours for this first shift position are Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM. Pay ranges from $23-$26/hour, depending on experience.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.