Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A specialized manufacturing company is now hiring a Production Technician on their first shift team in Dover, NH. This long-term position includes great benefits such as 100% company-paid health and dental insurance premiums for you and your family, life insurance, STD, LTD, vision, paid time off, 401K matching, and more!
Responsibilities of the Production Technician
- Produce high-quality products in a fast-paced environment, achieving established production levels
- Prepare to complete work by studying work instructions, specifications, and parts lists, as well as gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Follow established rules and regulations
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Production Technician
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is a plus, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Receptive to feedback, willing to learn, and able to embrace continuous improvement
- Exceptional eye-hand coordination
- Ability to work methodically and concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
Choose the shift that best fits your schedule!
- Monday through Friday, 5:30am-2:00pm
- Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay depends on experience, ranging from $15-$18/hour. Join the growing team at a desirable employer as a Production Technician!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.