Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Springfield, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Great full-time opportunity with our client in the Springfield, VT area! They are adding a temp to hire Production Worker to their team. This position will have you working a 4 day per week schedule Monday – Thursday on 1st shift 6 am-4:30 pm with the opportunity for overtime on Fridays. The rate of pay is $12.50/hour and once hired on you will be eligible for their benefits package.
Your duties as a Production Worker:
- Packing product per customer specifications
- Assembling product per customer specifications
- Fabrication work including bending/gluing/assembly of wood, plastic and metal units
- Providing accurate counts to production supervisor
- Safe operation of machining equipment
Your qualifications for the Production Worker position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work at a steady pace
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical aptitude and manufacturing experience
- Strong math and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and adjust to shifting priorities
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand throughout the shift
Are you a driven and focused worker driven to excel? Apply today!
We are here to help! Leddy Group offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We cant wait to virtually meet you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.