Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Claremont, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking Production Workers for 1st shift in Claremont, NH.
This is a great entry-level opportunity with a stable company in Claremont, NH. The company offers room for learning and growth.
Responsibilities of the Production Worker include:
- Assist with packaging food products and sending it out for shipment.
- Counting sliced deli meat and packaging neatly.
- Collect sealed packages and check quality of seal before placing into boxes.
Qualifications for the Production Worker Include:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to do basic match (addition and subtraction)
- Must have attention to detail and be dependable
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet productivity goals each day.
- Manufacturing experience a plus, but not required.
- Must be eager to learn.
This is a full time, long-term opportunity on 1st shift. Company offers great benefits including: 401k, profit sharing after 1 year of employment, Christmas bonus, Christmas party, attendance bonus yearly as well as health and dental insurance.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.